Monday, May 2, 2011

Buy my store and cu for cu license this week only

Hi everyone, I have a buy my store right now for 15.00 this week only. What comes with this is everything in my store including cu and pu. As well as you get a coupon for any new Cu items that I come out with during the months of may. I am working on a few CU products now so this is a great deal. Over 200.00 worth of products for just 15.00

I also have a Cu for Cu License on sale for 25.00 which includes your choice of any new releases that come out this month or what is already in my store for cu.
Things that can be done with my cu for cu license are - Clipart, Actions, scripts and other elements. I am pretty flexible with my terms I just ask that no layered files are given to your customers, they must be merged files.

If you are interested and would like more information please email me at jwestling@gmail.com
Have a great week
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment