Thursday, May 12, 2011

2.00 Coupon and Great Deals!!

http://bearnecessitiesscraps.com/shop/

Bear Necessities
Scrap Shop

I have an incredible deal for you right now at Bear Necessities!!
The club deals are back!
My CU4CU License is back as well!

To make it even sweeter here is a 2 dollar coupon good for anything in my store!!
kristi2dollar

FACEBOOK for Bear Necessities


New by Kristi W Designs!!!
Kristi W Cu For Cu License
Do you enjoy my templates and want to create your own Cu items with them. Here is your chance. Purchase my cu for cu license and you are able to make scripts, actions, cliparts and other digital products with my items for CU.

Once purchase has been made a license will be sent to you via email so please be sure to sign up with a valid email account. Please also leave in the customer comments what name you would like on your license.

Crafters if you are interested in a license for your crafting ventures please contact me at kwestling24@gmail.com for more information on a crafters license.

http://bearnecessitiesscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59&products_id=770



1 year KNK club plus bonus
Purchase 12 months to my Kids n Kritters Club and recieve12 months free. Club includes all Cu items in my store to date and all to come in your membership time. You will recieve a coupon to download my cu items already in the store and a membership to the club where all downloads are sent to you directly through email.

Includes cu for cu license if not already a owner. If so can replace with a crafters license.

http://bearnecessitiesscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=769



6 Month Kids N Kritters Club + bonus
Purchase 6 months to my Kids n Kritters Club and recieve 6 months free. Club includes all Cu items in my store to date and all to come in your membership time. You will recieve a coupon to download my cu items already in the store and a membership to the club where all downloads are sent to you directly through email.

http://bearnecessitiesscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=767

3 months KnK Club plus bonus
Purchase 3 months to my Kids n Kritters Club and recieve 3 months free. Club includes all Cu items in my store to date and all to come in your membership time. You will recieve a coupon to download my cu items already in the store and a membership to the club where all downloads are sent to you directly through email.

http://bearnecessitiesscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=768

No comments:

Post a Comment